Trying to find out some interesting facts about being an Aquarius? Here are some astrology traits and facts about the air sign of the Aquarius zodiac.
They belong to the Air element like Gemini and Libra. The Air Element sign line is known for being the brains of the zodiac with their objective, analytical, and clever personality. And yes, this means they aren’t big on feelings.
Interestingly enough, air signs, they don’t have a single and clear categorization. For instance, some Aquarians are energetic and energetic while others are timid and delicate.
Having said that, regardless of how different they are, these two types of Aquarians have many inner qualities. Aquarius is also the most humanitarian astrological sign, making them have aspirations to change the world.
What Is An Aquarius? Astrology Facts And FAQ About This Air Sign
Today, we will be talking more about this air sign, so keep reading for more information.
Aquarius is the term for people born between January 21 and February 19.
Below are some facts about Aquarius:
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, a planet that’s associated with progressiveness, novelty, and objectivity.
- Its official flowers are orchid and gladiolus.
- Although the symbol for Aquarius is the Water Bearer, it’s not a water sign. The symbol represents the mystical healer who bestows water or life, alluding to the sign’s strong humanitarian side.
- As an air sign, Aquarians are fair-minded, detached, and intellectual.
- Aquarius’ metal association is Uranium.
- There are two stones associated with this air sign including garnet and amethyst.
- Its official colors are sky blue, ultramarine, and electric blue, signifying loyalty and trust.
- Aquarius is the 11th zodiac sign, and thus, belongs to the Eleventh House.
What is the personality of an Aquarius sign?
Aquarius is dubbed as revolutionary thinkers because of their ardent support for humanity, wanting to improve the world. They hate authority and everything that screams conventionality. With their eccentric and freedom-seeking traits, Aquarians are often spotted by their offbeat fashion sense and quirky hobbies.
Nonetheless, they’re also extremely kind, generous, and friendly, despite keeping some emotional distance from others. They can also be quite rebellious, bursting with quirks that make them fascinating characters.
The thing is, even with their friendly nature, these air signs have a reputation for being outsiders. That’s because they’d just cooly observe their surroundings with their out-of-the-box thinking and eccentric perspective. And the most interesting part is that some of them can be cold and emotionally detached while others can be incredibly emotional.
Furthermore, because of their high intelligence, not to mention their unconventional mindset, people have a hard time understanding their minds. But this is probably what makes them experts at hiding their true feelings.
However, one must not forget an Aquarian’s fervent side when it comes to humanity. Because of this, they have a deep care for the welfare of others and society as a whole. In other words, they’re the type to defend the abused and fight against oppression.
What are Aquarius Strengths?
Aquarians are some of the most inventive and original people you’ll ever meet. They aren’t afraid to expand their knowledge and think outside the box, be it about projects, business projects, and so on. In fact, they take great pride in their revolutionary ideas.
Those born under the Aquarius sign are incredibly friendly, not to mention entertaining to be with. Eccentric and empathic as they are, these traits allow them to be amazing givers, always willing and happy to be a listening ear, and help those in need. When around the more introverted signs, Aquarians can make them come out of their shells.
As a cerebral sign, Aquarius’ intelligence can sometimes make them get lost in thought just to think of possible solutions to problems. Because of this, they see countless possibilities and would love to dissect these. As such, it makes them tolerant of other viewpoints and allows them to the best problem solvers.
What are Aquarius Weaknesses?
One of the weaknesses of the Aquarius sign is its unpredictability. While they may come off as emotionless, it’s because they tend to show their emotions in quick, sudden bursts. Worse, it’s hard to predict what they’ll do next or what they’re thinking, so make sure to not rile them up.
2. Emotionally detached
Most Aquarius people are seen as cold and insensitive, which is heavily associated with their pragmatic and less emotional way of looking at things. What’s more, they tend to overanalyze, making them detached from the world and those around them.
As one of the more intelligent signs, this particular trait can put Aquarians in a bad light. That’s because their deep thinking can make them condescending. They’re often convinced that they’re right and everyone else is wrong. Typically, they can be completely unaware that they’re already talking down to someone.
Who should an Aquarius marry?
- First off, there’s Libra, a fellow sign of Aquarius who also shares a mutual need for an active social life. Additionally, both have a strong affinity for arts, music, and intellectual pursuits. Together, they are creative, awe-inspiring, and friendly.
- Another best match is Sagittarius–a sign that is very similar to Aquarius. For starters, they’re both vibrant, cheerful, and adventurous. Like Aquarius, Sagittarius also dreams big and loves making the world a better place.
- Lastly, there’s Gemini, a strong soulmate potential of Aquarius. Known as a social and fun-loving fellow, Gemini will surely get along well with Aquarius who’s always open to new and exciting things. If anyone can understand Gemini’s infinite need for freedom, it’s Aquarius.
Who should an Aquarius avoid?
At first, a Pisces and Aquarius may find each other fascinating. However, ultimately, Pisces will be way too needy and demanding for Aquarius’s free-spirited and vibrant personality.
In the end, their relationship will just be about dragging each other down. Virgo and Aquarius are also a bad match as their approaches to life are very different from each other. For instance, Virgo has this nitpicky and pessimistic side while Aquarius is an expansive and positive person. Ultimately, their differences will end up frustrating and annoying each other. Cancer shares very little in common with Aquarius, hence, are not compatible.
Cancer is emotional and sensitive whereas Aquarius is aloof and rational. Also, Cancer’s love for physical affection can be too mushy for Aquarius who don’t do feelings.